Each extra-curricular has its own registration and pupils cannot turn up without adding their name to the sign-up sheets situated in boys’ and girls’ PE noticeboards.
· Each pupil must provide their own protective equipment.
· Pupils must bring their school bags to a designated area once they are changed for their activity- there will be NO ACCESS to changing rooms once activity has started
· Once pupils are changed, it is their responsibility to get their area cleaned down with their antibacterial wipes before they leave
· Each activity has a MAX number of attendees so pupils MUST check the noticeboard to confirm the finer details nearer the time.
· Any pupil who turns up without registering will unfortunately be unable to take part and will have to register for the following week. And will be sent home.
· Those pupils who have registered will be given details during school and must ensure they check the noticeboards regularly.
· Training for all activities will end at 4.30pm
Netball (Yr 9 & 10)
Boys’ Hockey (Yr 9 & 10)
Girls’ Hockey (Yr 8)
Boys’ Football (Yr 9)
Rugby (Yr 10)
Boys’ Hockey (Yr 8)
Editorial Team (Yr 9 & 10)
Netball (Yr 8)
Girls Hockey (Yr 9 & Jr Cup)
Boys Football (Yr 10)
Rugby (Yr 9)
Heart Start Emergency Life Skills Course
Page Turners (Yr 9 & 10) Lunchtime Club
Knitting Club (Yr 8)
Girls Hockey (Yr 10)
Boys Football (Yr 8)
Rugby (Yr 10)
Charity Committee Breaktime Club
Volleyball (Yr 9 & 10)
If you are interested in joining one (or more) of our After School Clubs ask your Form Teacher for more details.